FOR TOKIO HOTEL FANS FROM GREECE
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

FOR TOKIO HOTEL FANS FROM GREECE

tokio hotel fur immer

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Tokio hotel interview on love!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Freiheit95 <3 Bill

Freiheit95 <3 Bill

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 05/09/2008
Τόπος : t0ki0__r00m

Tokio hotel interview on love! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Tokio hotel interview on love!   Tokio hotel interview on love! Icon_minitimeΚυρ Σεπ 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Tokio Hotel Interview on LOVE!!!

What the word ?love"means to you?
Bill: For me it means the most beautiful way to show the people how much you care about her. In my life love takes an important part of personal life and music. I think that love is the most important thing in life.

Tom: Bill said it so beautifully (laughs), but I don't agree with him. Love, from my vision point, this is word what means same like passion and so on. I think that there is no true love. All those long relationships are just manners from one person to another. You know, I have never felt true love.

Bill: Yes you have, you just don't want to say it out loud (everyone laughs except Tom)

Tom: Let me finish. I have never said to a girl that I love her, because I haven't felt that way. Well, she didn't felt too and if didn't disposed me. I have had girls who just wanted to have fun and there weren't misunderstandings between us

But Ann-Katrin?
Tom: I don't want to repeat this talk. I have nothing good to say about her. She wanted to ?spoil"the band and me. But she couldn't do that, so...forget it.

How old you were, when you did it first time? (Sex)
Tom: I was 13 (laughs), but I don't want to talk about details...I think I have already said enough about that.
Georg: I have had my first time, but not as young as Tom's, but yeah, I was 17 and I started the thing.

But you, Bill?
Bill: What me? (Laughs)

Have you had sex?
Bill: Maybe, maybe not. (Laugh)

What those suppose to mean?
Bill: It means that maybe I have and maybe I haven't.

What is your biggest disappointment in sex, life, girls and etc?
Tom: I have them a lot, but here's the one: When I was at school, before our music career started. I had a girl with who I got along very well. And there were rumors that I had say that my girlfriend is a very good lover...but I didn't, REALLY. Once I stood in a playground with my friends, and I saw her walk to me... (Laughs) and she slapped me

Bill: It wasn't just a slap; it was a very, very big slap.
Tom: Yeah Bill was also there then and actually it wasn't...just a slap, she had very big hands and my face was red all over after that.

Bill: And whole school laughed.
Tom: Yeah... even you laughed. My own brother...twin.

Bill: You should have seen it! The girl's face was red all over! She was kind of angry. Horrible!

Tom: I was awful. Okay, listen this...

Bill: before you begin I'd like to say, that don't be surprised in Tom...he has many stories like this.
Tom: I was 15. I had a girlfriend.

Bill: Girlfriend? You mean that girl who wanted sex!
Tom: Hahaahaa...it wasn't funny (laughs): Me and girl, who I often visited, we were together in my place and then in her place. When we were in her place, we knew that nobody can disturb us there and we could do whatever we want. Right? Once we were in her place and we wanted to do *it*.
I thought we were just talking, when she started to kiss me and so on. I told her that if I start, I can't stop...and so it happened...we had sex...and after that (laughs) stood on the doorway... (Laughs)

Bill: Stop laughing and continue
Gustav: Yeah, why are you laughing (laughs too)

Tom: Her parents stood on the doorway! I don't know how I survived after that. I had to dress up quickly. I said goodbye to girl and left!

Bill: But that's not all. Week later, Tom and I went to supermarket to buy something for our trip. We went to our dad. And there were some people before us, and we watched condoms. Actually, we were thinking, how can anyone buy them by taste and color? Then Tom took a packet and said to seller: ?I'll take these too", but of course, he was just kidding (twins laugh)
when the father of that girl (he stood behind us), with who Tom had sex, said that her daughter likes strawberries and gave Tom a packet of red condoms.
(Laughs). I couldn't stop laughing! Tom turned around and said to me: "Bill, I wait you outside! ".
But that all didn't ended there. That man said to me that he will pay for condoms and asked of me, what color and with what taste condoms Tom like... I laughed and handed him a packet of watermelon taste condoms. I played and came out of the market...we laughed 5 minutes with Tom...
And when we were going home, that man came and stopped us and handed Tom a packet and said: ?Look I'm too young to be a grandfather, this is for you and my daughter, be careful."
Tom stood there a couple of minutes and said then: ?Look, I may be young, but I'm not stupid. I have thousands of condoms in home and the last things I need from you are your condoms.
And if you care so much, then take this: we broke up with your daughter. So, don't worry, but somebody else can make her pregnant. But don' worry. I thing that me and my new girlfriend like those condoms...(laughs)...

Bill: Tom turned and left, I apologized to this man and run after Tom.
Tom: When I mentioned that new girl, I didn't have anyone yet. I just need to get rid of this man...But it's true, I dumped his daughter.
Bill: It's true. First you dumped her and then she stopped me on the street, she cried, called me and talked about your sex. Thanks, Tom, so cold-blooded.

Tom: I stayed myself!
Georg: You don't know, how is to live if you have a heavy stone on your heart!!
Gustav: Georg, even you are not better than him! (Laughs)

Thank you for being our guests and Tom, we hope, that you'll have luck in love.
Tom: Thank you, and when the things come to love...that will not be easy
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
~KaUlItZ-GiRl~

~KaUlItZ-GiRl~

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 76
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/10/2008

Tokio hotel interview on love! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Tokio hotel interview on love!   Tokio hotel interview on love! Icon_minitimeΔευ Οκτ 13, 2008 7:29 pm

Pl wraia synentef3h.Thank you!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Tokio hotel interview on love!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» TOKIO HOTEL MTV!!!!!
» TOKIO HOTEL
» Fotos twn TOKIO HOTEL !!!
» Zwgrafies me Tokio Hotel . . .
» interview!

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
FOR TOKIO HOTEL FANS FROM GREECE :: interviews :: interviews-
Μετάβαση σε: